Sunday, September 12, 2010

thankful

so, this is purely a list of the things i like and the things that irk me. here goes...

likes
good bourbon
cajun cooking
singers who actually sound good live
acoustic guitars
new music tuesdays
sons of anarchy
my beard (before i shaved it off...but it's coming back soon)
football (high school, college AND professional)
standing up for convictions
good friends
my daughter sleeping on me
going to movies with my son
my wife (actually, that's a love)


what irks me
lip synching
french food
religious persecution
bad grammar and spelling
morning radio shows
the designated hitter
nfl overtime rules
bad mexican food
dudes with nose rings
affliction and ed hardy shirts
regis philbin
texas tech


any opinions? what do you like/dislike?

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to limit my list of irksome things ... but that's pretty hard. I heartily agree with you on the DH and religious persecution though!

    ReplyDelete