Saturday, August 14, 2010

show me what i'm lookin' for

sorry for the absence - blame it on vacation. we were in dallas visiting friends last weekend and in new braunfels until thursday of this past week. i don't take my laptop on vacation, so i rarely am able to update the blog when i'm gone.

i've had lots of time this week to think about where i am in my life and where i want to go. i feel like i'm at a crossroads in my life. normally this would be cause for concern with me, but i am at ease with things. there's a certain peace i feel with where i am and i give all credit to God.

i trust that there's a plan for me. i have no idea what it is, but i know there is one. i just have to remember to pray for it to be revealed to me when the time is right.

i feel somewhat disconnected to some of my oldest and most cherished friends, but i have to let that work itself out. i truly feel like i am being called for a greater purpose.

don't confuse what i'm saying about my faith. i'm not someone to shove it down people's throats. but i am vocal about what i believe and i feel like my experiences in life can help others who have been through or are going through similar situations.


No comments:

Post a Comment